Feed

25 December 2008

A Love Affair...






What is love? It isn’t paranoid if this question keeps fondling along one’s mind like an outlandish wind. It’s a commonplace thought, that one day or another, scorches every tender soul thriving this earth, leaving an unfathomable mist of doubts and a desperate urge forever; to unfurl the unanswered questions left behind. And the stories of those who pave the paths of society looking up for the meaning of true love; the secret that has devoured many a souls, hardly anyone gets his due. Some get lost in the mid of their quest for the hidden answers and compromise with the eccentric cobwebs of life and family. Some derive self assumed definitions about it, linking it to physical contentment of lust. Some never bother about it and follow the inherited laws of attraction. And a very few out of them find the real answer; the real sweet nectar of the bloom of Love.

Nonetheless there are many who keep waiting for their darling whole life, looking up for the passion of exuberance amidst the faces in the society and end up their lives, leaving the eccentricities of love unanswered.

I am in the search of thyself amidst them….!!!



Tell me if its ‘ Love’




In this world with faces so many
Sometimes albeit crowded, I feel solitary.
That’s when my mind ponders to see,
Somewhere, everywhere, finding the sources of glee.



I force my mind tour the passed age
Sometimes into childhood, sometimes the teenage.
Exuberated, I feel the jolly with kin around
To get back into my loneliness fueled astound. 
 

Reiterating my thoughts, I saunter
Through the à la carte of friends who bother.
With hope of salvage I dive into extroversion
But end up in my same couch by the door, forlorn.



Still undone with my solitude, I let forego the reality
And seek my answers in the abstractness of society.
Eyes wide open; observing my milieu, I feel stupefied
Seeing evils of hatred, greed and vengeance masked; petrified.



Exhausted, I close my eyes to seek answers beyond
Forestalling sins; trying to stroll my virtuous bound.
As if hit by a fit my mind feels forced by something
Annihilating into the black whirlwind of my own being.



Slowly, like a sun clearing a dark cloud, I see
A face smiling; emanating an illumination so free.
This is it. Spellbound, I observe a while to feel
The moment, the answer I wanted as hell.


It was you. Smiling like never before
Leaving an assurance of company and care.
My heart pounded with some feelings
Felt heavy with an urge to speak out all my bearings.








With the confessions of an inane soul
And the garland of adoration, I walk to you.
To unleash the burden of emotions underneath
To ask for your blissful camaraderie till my last breath.


Caught… I find myself amidst a hot gale the next moment
As if my alter ego forewarning me of the consequence intent.
What if she ignores me? My heart pounds within
With the fear of a cold shoulder; losing you before having.


Aghast… instinctively my legs start retracing
Undone, incomplete in my quest into my own being.
Walking back, I surf through the waves of memories
Of the time we shared, the jokes we laughed; of the miseries.



Close to my heart, you will always remain
Like a sunflower under the sun in spring and rain.
I don’t want to possess you to relish my own desires
As you, my love, are the flower in which the beauty of the world conspires.





Biru

3 comments:

For a Praise:
"Millions of colours combine together to craft this beautiful world, as the words in your poem sing in harmony to produce a sound so sweet."


As for critic:
"A well knitted sweater is one which can give sweat."

"It's not your fault, crowded places are meant to suffocate."

a beautiful desciption of how a man in love
i liked esp. the changing of the moods, the beginning- with a solitude then switching to critisize the society
after tat switching to the exuberance a man feels when he seeks his lover
then trying to overcome the cupids plague


all in all its a splendid peace of romantic work

i want to c u at the next level
u hav done at this level now try for excellence

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More