Feed

14 December 2008

My Love : My first poem

It just happened to me one fine winter evening, that I felt like expressing something. I had my feelings bubbling inside struggling to surface. But I had no one to share. The trees, the wind and the lonely moon were as dull as my friends around. I searched for a pal to share my feelings with and in the quest I ended up with the same old pal of mine "who" has always been the best friend of me at any time; be it the time of Joy or Sorrow :My Diary. I picked up a pen and sat on the floor with the moon facing me.

The feelings started draining like stream of water in a flooded dam and my diary captured all of them. Thus my first creation took birth : My love

Take a ride through the sea of feelings I passed through and who knows you might find your own story in it. :-)




MY LOVE

You are still so special to me…


Like a serene breeze 
You swept my senses away
Towards all the worldly pleasures 
I was blind to espy.  

Like the intoxicating smell
Of soil drenched with first rain,
You busted the boulders inside me
Of grief and pain.

Yes, it was your mere presence
That made me feel whimsical,
That in this world of materialism
I am still special.

Those days we laughed
We understood each other
As if we are not two,
But the same soul being shared together.

No matter what you feel
About those moments we shared; about me,
I will always keep my heart open as a book
And wait for you like a nomad, thirsty.



Biru



5 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

amazing..!!! ..keep pouring ur emotins like dis...man u write like an accomplished poet...

It's really a very nice poem indeed. It's really simple and sweet and yet parallel with reflecting the feelings of the moments U shared with ur creation.

[Warning: Censored contents ahead exclusively for U.(Ohh just joking, U know me better)]

But aside being one of ur admirers I also hold the position of being a critic as we know better how our poems went hand in hand with just the distance of a few yards separating them.

So I think "It's really the high time that U come out of the anesthetic nerve of strong feelings as rage, betrayal, love and hope associated with human and inspire the fresh air of this whole new world that really needs a writer of ur caliber to define itself".

And for me as well its important that U better start alienating urself from ur usual genre to write something that appeals to a wider mass.

I m sharing with U what I have found is the requirement.

So best of luck for ur future poems as my eagle like eyes will be scrutinizing them with the hope of a different feeling altogether.

P.S.: U know I am looking forward for a coalition on some kind of writings(not sure about that at the moment tough) and I believe U being the best man for it holds a greater responsibility at hand now.

Of course it's my 2nd comment I calculated correctly and tonight I am in a gud mood so it must be done.

Here is a recursive function:
void p4l4()
{
cout<<"Those days we laughed
We understood each other,
As if we are not two,
But the same soul being shared together."
p4l4();
}


I just cud not do much but LOVE it.

it reflects the feelings of each person in love......................gud job yaar

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More