Feed

25 September 2009

In love with you, forever

In love with you, forever


I am in love,

Forgetting the days and nights

The warm days that bit

With your sweet voice

And the scent of wet hay

Your hairs, waving in the air.


The fitting cavity we made

Under the oak tree to love

In the greenscape

Among the flowers of timeless spring

And you pulling the strings

Of the falling rain

The symphony of our heavenly love

We dance, hand in hand

An angel you look

As I stare down deep into your eyes

For what I have got is you

And none else to share

Your love

Pure that endured

My scars of lonely dry nights

I spent compelled in the lap of grief.


As the pain dissolved

In our love

And when I found the real you

One day

You stood halfway down the road

Wet with tears, with strides

Opposing my direction

I screech out with only air,

“Why? Why??

WHY???”


My slow legs try to catch

Your formless white legs

And my pooling eyes smoothly see

The way you fade

Slowly into the fog house

To never come out of it again

And wipe these waiting tears of mine

That will never get evaporated

Till they find your touch.


But,

Now it seems you really came by

As time, for my tears have dried

To leave me with our memories

To make my life a bit less

Discomforting, a bit stained in love.


But one thing has not stopped till today

The wind flowing from your direction

And playing with my wind chimes

That sing the notes of our

Love symphony, that you wrote

But with a tone of melancholy.

And I listen to it forgetting time

Again and again falling

And only falling

In love with you,

Forever.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More