Feed

25 September 2009

Love, Pain and Greed

Love, Pain and Greed


The leads of time

On the path that I trail

Never seems to fade

Still my unseen imaginations wade.


I wander through with friction

Eyes lost in my own world

Thinking the only option

For a future, so uncertain.


Oh Lord, though I have never hailed your presence

But I have never even denied your existence.

Take it as a favour, and give me the power

So that I can pour some rainbows into my future.


I know, present walks on cushions of love,

With pleasure, with cheer, without a sole tear,

But as night follows the light, without an exception,

And I fear of a future filled with slitting stings and pain.


Inhaling in the house of greed,

Turns you greedy for more,

And the clever greed never fashions a mirror,

For it knows, if you see into it, it will disappear.


All that I say

And all those I don’t,

Does harbour some meaning hidden

Some inside, some outside,

And some,

Persuade me to live anonymous,

So I leave them to live alone,

But am now addicted to not leave,

The play of,

Love, Pain and Greed.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More